TERMS & CONDITIONS
ROLE OF Go2yatra AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY OF Go2Yatra
- Go2yatra acts as a facilitator and merely provides an online platform to the User to select and book a particular hotel. Hotels in this context includes all categories of accommodations such as hotels, home-stays, bed and breakfast stays, farm-houses and any other alternate accommodations.
- All the information pertaining to the hotel including the category of the hotel, images, room type, amenities and facilities available at the hotel are as per the information provided by the hotel go2yatra. This information is for reference only. Any discrepancy that may exist between the website pictures and actual settings of the hotel shall be raised by the User with the hotel directly, and shall be resolved between the User information go2yatra will have no responsibility in that process of resolution, and shall not take any liability for such discrepancies.
INFORMATION FROM THE HOTEL AND THE TERMS OF THE HOTEL
- The hotel booking voucher which Go2yatra issues to a User is solely based on the information provided or updated by the hotel regarding the inventory availability. In no circumstances can Go2yatra be held liable for failure on part of a hotel to accommodate the User with a confirmed booking, the standard of service or any insufficiency in the services, or any other service related issues at the hotel. The liability of Go2yatra in case of denial of check-in by a hotel for any reason what-so-ever including over-booking, system or technical errors, or unavailability of rooms etc., will be limited to either providing a similar alternate accommodation at the discretion of Go2yatra (subject to availability at that time), or refunding the booking amount (to the extent paid) to the User. Any other service related issues should be directly resolved by the User with the hotel.
- Hotels reserves the sole right of admission and Go2yatra has no say whatsoever in admission or denial for admission by the hotel. Unmarried or unrelated couples may not be allowed to check-in by some hotels as per their policies. Similarly, accommodation may be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at the time check-in. Some hotels may also not allow local residents to check-in as guests. Go2yatra will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reasons or any other reason not under the control of Go2yatra. No refund would be applicable in case the hotel denies check-in under such circumstances.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER
- The User would be liable to make good any damage(s) caused by any act of him/ her/ or their accompanying guests (will full/negligent) to the property of the hotel in any manner whatsoever. The extent and the amount of the damage so caused would be determined by the concerned hotel. Go2yatra would not, in any way, intervene in the same.
- The primary guest must be at least 18 years old to be able to check into the hotel.
- The User has to be in possession of a valid identity proof and address proof, at the time of check-in. The hotel shall be within its rights to deny check-in to a User if a valid identity proof is not presented at the time of check-in.
- Check-in time, check-out time, and any changes in those timings, will be as per hotel policy & terms. Early check-in or late check-out request is subject to availability and the hotel may charge an additional fee for providing such services.
ADDITIONAL CHARGES BY THE HOTEL
- The booking amount paid by the User is only for stay at the hotel. Some bookings may include breakfast and/ or meals as confirmed at the time of booking. Any other services utilized by the User at the hotel, including laundry, room service, internet, telephone, extra food, drinks, beverages etc. shall be paid by the User directly to the hotel.
- Hotels may charge a mandatory meal surcharge on festive periods like Christmas, New Year’s Eve or other festivals as decided by the hotel. All additional charges (including mandatory meal surcharges) need to be cleared directly at the hotel. Go2yatra will have no control over waiving the same.
PAYMENT FOR BOOKINGS AND ANY ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS
- Booking of a hotel can either be “Prepaid”, or “Pay at hotel” as per the options made available by a hotel on the Website of Go2yatra.
- In “Prepaid” model, the total booking amount is paid by the User at the time of booking itself. Such total booking amount includes the hotel reservation rate, taxes, service fees as may be charged on behalf of the actual service provider, and any additional booking fee or convenience fee charge Go2yatra.
- At the hotel’s or Go2yatra’s sole discretion on case to case basis, the User may also be provided with an option to make a part payment to Go2yatra at the time of confirmation of a booking. The balance booking amount shall be paid as per the terms of the bookings. For security purposes, the User must provide Go2yatra with correct credit or debit card details. Go2yatra may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
- Some banks and card issuing companies charge their account holders a transaction fee when the card issuer and the merchant location (as defined by the card brand, e.g. Visa, MasterCard, American Express) are in different countries. If a User has any questions about the fees or any exchange rate applied, they may contact their bank or the card issuing company through which payment was made.
- Some accommodation suppliers may require User and/or the other persons, on behalf of whom the booking is made, to present a credit card or cash deposit upon check-in to cover additional expenses that may be incurred during their stay. Such deposit is unrelated to any payment received by Go2yatra and solely at the behest of the Hotel.
- In “Pay at hotel” model, the concerned hotel will collect the entire payment against the booking at the time of check-in. In case of international bookings, the payment will be charged in local currency or in any other currency, as decided by the hotel. For security purposes, the User must provide Go2yatra with correct credit or debit card details.Go2yatra may cancel the booking at its sole discretion in case such bank or credit card details as provided by the User are found incorrect.
PAYMENT FOR BOOKINGS AND ANY ADDITIONAL PAYMENTS
- The Website may contain links to third party websites. Go2yatra does not control such websites and is not responsible for its contents. If a User accesses any third-party website, the same shall be done entirely at the User’s risk and Go2yatra shall assume no liability for the same Go2yatra is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages, links or any linked website pages to the extent such information is updated or provided directly by the Service Providers or the advertisers.
- Go2yatra does not endorse any advertisers on its Website, or any linked sites in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information provided on the third-party web pages.
- The linked sites are not under the control of Go2yatra and hence Go2yatra is not responsible for the contents of any linked site(s) or any further links on such site(s), or any changes or updates to such sites Go2yatra is providing these links to the Users only as a convenience.